Monday, May 02, 2005

My Apologies.

Seems like I got a little worked up yesterday. Then again, those were MY feelings at that point of time, which was immediately after the incident.

So yes, I know I should not be swearing that much, and I seldom use ****, prefering to censor it whenever I really need to use it.

But then again, those were my true feelings yesterday, and I felt that censoring te word would not do any justice to myself.

So if anyone has taken any offense over my blasphemous, and extremely foul language, I'm sorry.

The matter at hand, to me, is closed. Of course, the parties involved can pursue the matter, but I will refrain from making any comments. If I do, it's going to be short and sweet. So yes, I've decided to handle this the way which I usually do. This matter is not going to affect my normal routine life. I would still probably talk to the parties involved, but we never had much to talk about usually.

Chapter closed. Now to move on.

By the way, I will NOT edit that post. It stays there, a reminder to myself as what stupidity I can do when I'm angry.

I really have to keep my emotions in check these days. I mean, I just took another look at the incident from a different view. It turned out to be pretty funny actually. However, yesterday, it simply didn't feel like a joke at all.
--

Song of (whatever) changed to yet another song from the Gundam Seed Destiny Original Soundtrack II: Hajimari ga Yue, by Kajiura Yuki and Toshihiko Sakahashi. This time, it's an instrumental, but a pretty good one at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home